8.1.07

Celebrating Nicole's Birthday!

My friend Tjoffe always writes about all the famous people he meet and how cool that is and then I thought to my self, well my life's just as cool as his, so I decided to brag a bit about my celebrity freinds. Yes, I wrote friendS! I do have more than one you know! But on this post, I'm only going to metion one of them, darling Nicole.


Here we are celebrating her birthday, singing the usual "Happy Birthday" song. OMG, my arm look totally butch in that pic. No! I didn't make the cake but isn't it gorgeous, just like her. It tasted like crap, tough. It was too sweet, blech! Then after not eating the cake we went to the Cabana Club. Enjoy!

O'Lord, what A night. I think I made out with Jake Gyllenhaal in the pool.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

När drar Alex igång sin blogg??

Skicka en kommentar