14.1.07

A Nice Little Home Party!

Yesterday, my friend Sara and her boyfriend, no I should say freinds 'cause I think I know Fredrik pretty well by now. Anyways, they came to visit us and brought this huge supplie of Coca-Cola. Thank you so much. I totally O.Dd (överdos) on the caffeine. Hugahuga. The movies were really shitty. I mean they reeked!
Stranger than Fiction - 2 Coke's, jag hade verkligen höga förväntningar.
Rocky Balboa - 2 Coke's, jag hade absolut inga förväntningar. Blää!
Then, after watching to crappy movies, eating too much chips och dipp and after Alexanders ändlösa spexande, var vi riktigt trötta!

Lägg märke till de två glasen på det lilla bordet, som en gång varit fulla med coca-cola. Båda tillhörande Alexander Danielsson. Might explain some things...
Man har så kul med Toffiefee.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I think I drank a lot coke, hence the "spexing"..

Cate sa...

hence... vilka fancy ord du använder hahaha.

Anonym sa...

Haha! :D
FÄÄÄÄÄÄNZYYY!
Jag ser ut att tycka att Xanders spexande är jävligt kul iallafall. Garvar tänderna ur led typansssss.

Skicka en kommentar