20.11.08

Clueless


När man har haft filmen Clueless som favoritfilm sedan 12 års ålder blir man lite besviken när man ser denna bild. Är del fel?

Jag menar - jag kan ju hela filmen utantill...
Men favoritcitaten är nog:
Cher: Isn't my house classic? The columns date all the way back to 1972.
-
Cher: He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?
-
Mel: Do you know what time it is?
Cher: A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, daddy.
-
Christian: Do you like Billie Holiday?
Cher: I love him.
-
Cher: Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex.
-
Cher: Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value.
-
Cher: Would you call me selfish?
Dionne: No, not to your face.
-
Mel: So, what did you do in school today?
Cher: Well, I broke in my purple clogs.
-
Mel: What the hell is that?
Cher: A dress.
Mel: Says who?
Cher: Calvin Klein.
-
Josh: Hey, James Bond, in America we drive on the right side of the road.
Cher: I am. You try driving in platforms.

Och det var bara några! Har du inte sett den filmen ännu har du missat något!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar